Successful project and program management depends on:
- identification of strategic objectives;
- delineation of project or program and budget parameters;
- clear management structures, including delineation of roles, accountability and reporting;
- appropriate risk management; and
- constant monitoring.
RoadRailPort team members have led and overseen multi-billion dollar transport infrastructure programs and projects and small scale maintenance and upgrade programs. We can assist with:
- strategic prioritization;
- governance structures;
- risk analysis and management systems;
- reporting and monitoring mechanisms;
- probity issues;
- stakeholder identification and management; and
- team and individual capability development,
as required. We can help assess, design and implement modifications to streamline and secure efficient and effective project and program delivery.