RoadRailPort team members have extensive experience in the development of transport infrastructure projects. With a focus on projects servicing mining and agricultural operations we have worked on:
- Concept development;
- Option analysis and selection;
- Business case development;
- Feasibility studies, including pre-feasibility and bankable feasibility studies.
as well as project management and delivery for and utilising:
- port; and
- aviation infrastructure.
We can assist with :
- transport system design and assessment;
- modal selection and integration;
- interchange design;
- interface agreements;
- permitting and government liaison at all levels;
- corridor assessment;
- all tenure issues, including resumption advice;
- contract negotiation;
- stakeholder management; and
- workforce analysis and planning.
Highway, railway, port, airport, depot, intermodal facility, terminal - in any area, we can bring the technical and commercial expertise to ensure that your project is successful, whatever the project stage.
Our team has the experience and understanding to move your project quickly and effectively from concept to completion, and to support the ongoing management of the project logistics.
Additionally, we can bring in additional resources and expertise from a close network of trusted industry professionals, if and as required.